Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

babsvii

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Canada
My Imac 3.06 With The Ati Has Arrived On My Way To Pick It Up Right Now No Joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Correction i got screwed*

babsvii

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Canada
i am not lying im just waiting for my ride to come get here so i can go pick it up i will even post pics once i get it here and outta the box!!! i almost died i cant believe it looks like im the first wow thats so crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im in shock right now!!!

trip1ex

macrumors 68030
Jan 10, 2008
Tell everyone you ordered it just a few days ago so I can watch the fireworks. :D

babsvii

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Canada
i did!!! jk jk lol no the second day!!!! march 3!!!! whoop whoop im soooo excited im leaving now... ill post pics and everything once i get back!!! ohhhhh my goddddddd!!!! hahahaha this is awesome be back soon!!!!!!!

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008
Tell everyone you ordered it just a few days ago so I can watch the fireworks. :D

Now that would be funny! I think I'm going to crack open a beer and watch this one unfold. OP, if this is true, you may earn the distinction as MacRumors ATI iMac #1!

I've been dying to see the benchmarks on this thing. It's the only thing that's been holding me back from pulling the trigger on a new 2.93 iMac.

Bryan

P.S. We want pictures!!! :D

<cracks open a beer and patiently waits>

mcpryon2

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2008
i did!!! jk jk lol no the second day!!!! march 3!!!! whoop whoop im soooo excited im leaving now... ill post pics and everything once i get back!!! ohhhhh my goddddddd!!!! hahahaha this is awesome be back soon!!!!!!!

Hi,

Okay, we'll sit here with our pitchforks and torches and wait for your return.

Signed,
The entire forum

MTShipp

macrumors 6502a
Mar 25, 2009
Raleigh, North Carolina
You know, with my luck, the OP will go pick up his Mac, come home, fire it up, and play with it for a whole day before coming back to us with more info....

Hey, anyone know where the OP is from? OP, where are you?

krogren

macrumors member
Mar 27, 2009
That's be some sh** if they did do that! He'd be pissed!!!

I know I would be... Apple would get some seriously angry phone calls if that happened. I sure hope he gets back in like.. the next 10 seconds. And posts us some pictures..

krogren

macrumors member
Mar 27, 2009
He's from Canada. He'll have to take the sled dogs out to get his Mac. He'll be gone for hours!

Mush! Mush! Mush! :D

LOL!! Yeah, seriously. Looks like he left at 6:43 (Central US Time), so I give him probably the rest of the night before he thinks of us again. Eh, probably a week till he remembers to come and post us the pictures.

Edit: Wow, thanks MTShipp, this Forum spy thing is awesome. I'd never noticed it before.

dentedG4

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2007
i am not lying im just waiting for my ride to come get here so i can go pick it up i will even post pics once i get it here and outta the box!!!

Maybe he should have bought a car instead of an Imac. Or.... he could have bought a PC and used the money left over to buy a car.

krogren

macrumors member
Mar 27, 2009
Maybe he should have bought a car instead of an Imac. Or.... he could have bought a PC and used the money left over to buy a car.

He's probably too young to drive or something, and he was waiting for his parents. I could be wrong though...

krogren

macrumors member
Mar 27, 2009
So.....why does he have to pick it up? I'm suspicious. Where was it delivered?

Possibly shipped via UPS, and they have that option to come and pick it up at your local distribution center. But I don't know why they would be open so late in the day. Maybe its a Canadian thing. Or shipped to his parents office? Who knows..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.