my impression of the invisible shield

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mrdinh, Jul 6, 2009.

1. mrdinh macrumors regular

not impressed!...hard to get all the bubbles out!!!...lint sticks to the phone very easily, overall appearance makes the phone look old or used!

i got it from target, did not get a spray bottle but a sponge/dish with the solution...maybe that is the prob? anyone used this version?

what are your opinions?

btw: it applied on a white iphone...maybe a black one appearance is nicer?

thanks
    phat

2. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

If you are talking about the Zagg Invisible Shield, I agree with most points. Mine was professionally installed, and looked pristine, but over time wore away, and got dirty under the protector and couldnt be cleaned. Not worth 20$. Not at all. I returned it and now go SP less. Very happy with my decision.

3. AGIPSY macrumors regular

remember that once the invisible shield isn't up to par you can send it in to zagg for a replacement free of charge....

4. meagain macrumors 68030

Try Best Skins Ever. They're $5.99 for the back piece and is cut in a way where you can install it with no corner bubbles, etc. Same material.
    After 2 years of skin posts, I can't imagine anyone spending the money on the Zagg version. I've tried them all and will stick with BSE.

5. JVV33 macrumors newbie

Purchase I.S. at one of their mall kiosks and they install it for $5 and replace it whenever and for whatever reason, for life:) I heard some Best Buys also install I.S. too. In my own experience it is damn near flawless:apple: