My iOS 8 issues - 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Shpoonie, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Shpoonie macrumors newbie

Searched / read through some of the issues and haven't found any like what I'm experiencing on my 6 Plus...

1. Facebook in Settings doesn't sync my contacts anymore. Perhaps it no longer supports exchanged contacts...

2. Lock screen Control Center swipe up doesn't work right away. You first have to swipe left to enter passcode, don't enter it and swipe back, then it works. The control center in lock screen feature is enabled in Settings.

3. Reachability goes back to normal view all the time for no reason. While scrolling through instagram for instance, it will just go back to full screen view.

Anyone else experiencing these?

2. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

Reach ability is supposed to pop back up if u don't tap after a wee bit of time. It isn't supposed to wait indefinitely until you do tap.

But my iOS 8 issues in the 6 plus are

1. Vanishing inactive tabs in landscape safari. They don't vanish perse but they go black with no text. I have to tap to view. Is that a 'feature'? I will post pictures later.

2. Keychain appears to not work. It could be that safari isn't allowing the remember me function on sites like macrumors to work.