MY IPAD 3 unboxing video

Aqua Bliss

macrumors 6502
Dec 6, 2010
haha why did you put it back in the box and then record your unboxing... should've just left it out of the box.

Fernandez21

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2010
dude, turn your phone on its side, portrait video recording does not show up well on a computer.

That being said, congrats! Looks sweet.

OSXjamel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
dude, turn your phone on its side, portrait video recording does not show up well on a computer.

That being said, congrats! Looks sweet.
MAN I NEVER KNEW how to domTHAT SERIOUSLY LOL. THANKS

----------

haha why did you put it back in the box and then record your unboxing... should've just left it out of the box.
I unboxing it at the register at Walmart. I already looked crazy skipping out the door lmao

gamecube117

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2012
Fernandaz just explained it above me

----------

WTH it's 3 something in the morning. I surprised I didn't drop the camera I'm so tired.
Wait I'm so confused lol I thought you were recording with your iPad, but you're recording with your iPhone? Sorry, it's 4AM here and I'm tired!

OSXjamel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
Wait I'm so confused lol I thought you were recording with your iPad, but you're recording with your iPhone? Sorry, it's 4AM here and I'm tired!
I recorded my iPhone 4s to record my unboxing and iPad camera test is from the iPad 3 .

gamecube117

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2012
I recorded my iPhone 4s to record my unboxing and iPad camera test is from the iPad 3 .
Oh ok because the way you recorded it in your "CAMERA TEST" video made it seem like you were recording it from an iPhone. I've never seen an iPad record in that view before.

M87

macrumors 65816
Jul 18, 2009
So much inaccurate information. 1440p? I agree with you though, that jet game was weak.

PPFee

macrumors 6502
Feb 27, 2011
Lololol

Fernandaz just explained it above me

----------

WTH it's 3 something in the morning. I surprised I didn't drop the camera I'm so tired.
Lolololol this is hilarious! This is the best unboxing of an already unboxed product ever, down to rack city and having to hold my phone diagonally to have the video play right. Touché, OP is my new best friend.