Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Manok101

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 1, 2014
I have an iPad 4 that I recently noticed it will not sync streamed content anymore. It will not sync my kindle reading place, or it didn't today. It also will not sync Udemy videos. Is there anything I can do? Or did apple cut sync support or something for iPad 4's?

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
That whole system works with the help of both Apple & the app developers. Try to restart your device & see if it fixes the problem.

Manok101

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 1, 2014
I have tried turning it off and back on, and signing out and back into the iTunes store, and neither has helped..

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
I have tried turning it off and back on, and signing out and back into the iTunes store, and neither has helped..

So are you saying that if you watch Netflix on one device you don’t start from where you left off on another device?

Do you have subscription for any other content streaming service like Netflix, amazon video, Hulu?!

Manok101

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 1, 2014
So are you saying that if you watch Netflix on one device you don’t start from where you left off on another device?

Do you have subscription for any other content streaming service like Netflix, amazon video, Hulu?!
Yep for awhile nothing would sync video playback. I'm not sure about Netflix now because I had to cancel. I don't have a video service at the moment. I don't know if it is all titles on Netflix, but a handful of them would not remember where I was.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.