My iPad2 arrived 11 days early!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Mako5, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Mako5, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011

Mako5 macrumors regular

Mako5

Ordered on March 15. Scheduled to arrive April 22. Shipped from Shenzen on April 7. Original Deliver date was April 12, then moved to April 13. Now it arrived on April 11. Yippee!!

2. ohla313 macrumors 6502a

ohla313

3. Mako5 thread starter macrumors regular

Mako5

Thanks now I just need this work day to end so I can go home and check it out!

4. KnitGirl macrumors member

Aren't you *cough*cough* coming down with something *cough*cough*? Maybe you should go home *cough*cough* so that you don't get anyone else sick *cough*cough* ;)

5. mwjd299 macrumors regular

Ditto! Same order date, same delivery date. Arrived about 1.5 hours ago. Must have been on the same plane from Shenzhen.
    :apple::apple::apple::apple:

6. elgrecomac macrumors 65816

elgrecomac

Not bragging but it is really sad...

I ordered my pad on 3/11 and got it on 3/15. You ordered it just 4 days later and got it almost 4 WEEKS later. That is really unfortunate. I hope Apple has learned a lesson and at the next launch they allow pre-ordering for a couple of weeks so they can satisfy demand rather than have people wait so long.

Enjoy your pad. There are some really good apps out there:

Zite, Time Warner Cable app (if you subscribe), Jump (to access your Mac from your pad), Garageband, Skyfire (a browser that allow you to access video formats that the pad's safari version won't)...and many more.

Have fun.
    :cool:

7. Mako5 thread starter macrumors regular

Mako5

That is too funny. The fact is that I am not feeling that well so I did leave early. :D

8. Mako5 thread starter macrumors regular

Mako5

Unfortunately Comcast. I am interested in Jump.

9. KnitGirl macrumors member

I think a new iPad is just what the doctor ordered! Have fun! (and feel better) :eek: