My Iphone 3g Wont turn on ?? Any Suggestions?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by cubanmiami05, Oct 1, 2010.

1. cubanmiami05 macrumors newbie

Hi !! Yesterday, I was trying to install Android in the Iphone 3g(Just x fun) like a dual boot, and I got it working, the only thing was that the touch screen drivers was not installed correctly so I went to rest the Iphone "Pressing the "Lock Button and the Home Button" The Iphone turn off and then It turn back On, but when I did it the second time It turn OFF and I havent be able to turn it back on ?? Any suggestion to resolve this problem ?? Thanks in advance

2. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Press and hold the Home button while connecting it to your computer, and keep holding until you see the "connect to iTunes" graphic on the iPhone's screen. This should put the device into Recovery Mode, which will allow you to restore your phone's software.

3. cubanmiami05 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi, Thanks x your fast response!!
    I have try that like 20 times and nothing its like dead, its has battery...Its all black it does not respond with any combination of keys !! I have try "Sleep button and Home" nothing , Home button only , nothing ... I dont know what could be !! :((