my iPhone 4 and blue bumper pics

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by yanki01, Jul 5, 2010.

1. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

as much as i wanted to wait for the white bumper, i was out of town with an apple store near by and had to grab one. i dont have an apple store in my city so i dont go often. im still waiting for incase to release theirs but i couldnt wait anymore. anywho, i like the case but im still open to other full body cases to fully protect the back. all in all, this bumper is OK. it is a tad loose but not alot. i like the buttons and i have yet to produce a bar decrease with this bumper on so i guess it helps it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. drewby macrumors member

drewby

Wow. Great use of the camera, these look amazing!!! :D

I've been trying to get a black or white bumper but the only ones I've found is the blue, almost broke down and got one the other day, but it's just not the right color for me...

3. yanki01 thread starter macrumors 68040

yanki01

yea, i got it friday night and all night i was debating. i had to make a choice that weekend before i left SA to know if i wanted it or not so i can return it. it grew on me saturday and sunday. today i went to both stores just to check what other colors they had but they were out.

4. Brien macrumors 68020

Brien

Wow. You can REALLY see just how small that earphone opening is. Looks like I'd need to get out the dremel.

5. yanki01 thread starter macrumors 68040

yanki01

yea, with the headphone jack and dock connector cutouts are really made for apple products only. im sure apple did that on purpose.

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Very nice.
    Looks like they did a really good job putting the opening at the right place and right size.
    Looking forward to my black bumper arriving thru the mail soon :D

7. nykeiscool macrumors newbie

On a quick side note. Mind if i ask what your setup was as far as the actual camera used... and what type of lens (prime,kit lens)

8. yanki01 thread starter macrumors 68040

yanki01

Canon T2i and kit lens (18-55). i love this camera, a step up from my XSi.