My iPhone 4S went to crap out of nowhere!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aziatiklover, Dec 6, 2011.

1. aziatiklover macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

so I have gotten the att device only factory unlocked, which work fine with tmobile usa, and other carriers until 2 days ago! First I got invalid sim thought it was the sim. So I went to the store and replaced it nada happened still same issue. Restore the phone to the latest firmware got a bit better with carrier reception, but cannot call or text!:rolleyes: now I have tried restoring 3 times with 3 different carrier sim card, which I get receptions but cannot make call or text. Anybody having this type of issue? I think its a damn defective iphone which I will have to swap once I get back to the states. Man this is really frustrating. I never had any issue before with any iphones that I have owned especially a brand new iphone. :eek:

2. aziatiklover thread starter macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

updated: With the new update from apple 5.0.1 code name 06 fix the errors, invalid sim card, ect.... so far so good. Hopefully it stays that way.

3. mysterioustko macrumors 6502

4. aziatiklover thread starter macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

well mine works fine. It was my wife iphone that got the issue. So I thought it could be hardware related since I don't have that issue. Since we both bought it at the sametimes and store.

5. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

No he ment "out of NO WHERE":eek:

----------

Do you own any other Apple hardware?

6. aziatiklover thread starter macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

yea we both have 4s my is fine! Why?