my iphone 5 freezes since few days ago

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by patt2k, Jun 13, 2013.

1. patt2k macrumors regular

Not sure why but since few days ago my phone freezes a lot only way to revive is to do screenshots or reebot phone.

6.1.2 Jailbroken I think some app from app store not cydia store is causing the freezes. How can I find out which one it is? Thanks!

2. Dave Felix macrumors 6502a

Dave Felix

You're really asking a difficult question here. Its pretty hard to tell which app is causing it to freeze. Have you cleared the apps running in the background? What I would do is check which apps you installed recently and read the reviews. Freezing was common for me when I used to jailbreak, but never had to reboot the device.

Good luck!

3. Lylyluvda916 macrumors regular

do you have auxo installed?

for me and my brother, Auxo was the problem. try remvoing it to see if it improves.

4. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

I doubt an App Store app can freeze your phone like such. However, if it is, make sure to close apps from the app switcher and see if that helps

Otherwise, uninstall or disable your mobile substrate tweaks one by one via SBSettings until you notice the freezing is gone

5. patt2k thread starter macrumors regular

I actually do have auxo installed. I did not see a single lag last 2 days it is really random. If I see another lag I will def remove it and let you know. Thanks!