My iPhone 5s dilemma

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by 34 Volt, Sep 30, 2013.

1. 34 Volt macrumors regular

34 Volt

I'm gonna try to make this as short as possible: I bought a 16GB Space Gray on launch day (only available one at the time). I wanna exchange for the Silver 32 GB ( I have AT&T btw). Since then I have been waking up early each day to stand in line and they always happen to run out in 10 minutes. Today I got turned away from the 5th Ave store because I have to be there before 6AM to receive a ticket! Is there an easier way to get this phone? I would rather buy it somewhere else, but I have a $250 Apple gift card so I really can't. What do you guys suggest I do?

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Frankly your issue is that you had to have this on day one and instead of buying online and picking up in store (which I understand may be working now) or just waiting, you bought something that now has a time limit on it.

So your choices, as stock is definitely still seeing the limitations that appear to have been expected, are to wake up and get to 5th Ave before 6 am, wait until there is plenty of stock and sell your current phone, or return your current phone, return to another phone until stock is better.

3. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

Wait your turn like everyone else. Buying a phone you KNEW you were going to return probably denied someone getting that 16GB on launch day.

4. 34 Volt thread starter macrumors regular

34 Volt

I guess I'm a little impatient lol. I guess I can wait it out, I have 30 days anyways. I just wanted to see if anyone else was in the same situation as me that's all.

5. BobVB macrumors 6502a

BobVB

When I got mine opening day they did I had 15 days - you might verify

6. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

Apple store is 30 days. Carriers are typically 14 days (this of course depends on where you live).