my iPhone 6 plus came with the wrong adapter

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Speedy Gonzalez, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Speedy Gonzalez macrumors regular

as the tittle says my iPhone 6 plus came with the wrong adapter and this was purchased here in USA I may have the worst luck when it comes to new devices it also has a BIG HUGE black pixel by the signal bars :(

I made a genius bar reservation for tomorrow but my question is can I just walk in today and show them the problems since I cant even charge my phone properly ?

Attached Files:

2. Trebuin macrumors 65816

Trebuin

Probably not, you need that reservation, especially since your store is probably still crowded. You can always try. You can also call apple support and they can swap it out by mail. You'll mail the other one back in a prepaid package...same one they will ship the first one out in.

3. terraphantm macrumors 68040

4. Trebuin macrumors 65816

Trebuin

I find it funny that the phone is tied to Tmobile correctly, but the adapter is not for the states. The model would make sense, but this is really weird. Unlocked phone, perhaps?

5. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Mine came with that charger too. I had to go out and buy the 12w charger for $19.

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

7. Trebuin macrumors 65816

Trebuin

I would have contacted apple in regards to that.

8. Speedy Gonzalez thread starter macrumors regular

you were right I went yesterday and they didn't have a lot of people but they won't swap my phone without a reservation all they did is give me a regular adapter so that was cool but I have to drive 16 miles again today to get to the apple store :(

MGC52LL/A

I am not sure because it doesn't say t-mobile on the box but the sim card in the phone was t-mobile

yeah that would be nice ;)

I didn't purchased the phone myself that's why I didn't contact them