My iPhone 6 Plus Is Hacked

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by EDLIU, Jan 10, 2017.

1. EDLIU macrumors member

Hi,

My iPhone 6 Plus is acting weird since iOS 8 to the latest iOS 10.2.

It locks without touching the Sleep/Wake button. And boots itself.

The iOS is a mess.

The time, battery percentage, Photos app, Maps(GPS), Mail app, Safari, Settings(Software Update), and others, all have problems. Updating or upgrading the iOS does not help.

My iPhone 6 Plus crashed lately when I was trying to upgrade to the iOS 10.2(iCloud and two-factor). I tried to see what went wrong from the Settings -> Privacy -> Diagnostics & Usage -> Diagnostic & Usage Data.

It showed "aggregated.cpu_resoruce-xxx...". "bug_type: 202, os_version: iPhone OS 10.1.1". "Command: aggregated, Path: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AggregateDictionary.framework/Support/aggregated, Version: ???(???), Parent: launchd[1], PID: 187".

And, "aggregated-xxx-.ips". "bug_type: 109, app_version: timestamp, os_version: iPhone OS 9.3.4". It showed iPhone OS 9.3.4, but I do not remember my iPhone 6 Plus crashed when I was using it running iOS 9.3.4.

What do those info mean? What are bug_type 202, and bug_type 109?

BTW, can I "clean install(wiping the storage, like zero out a Mac before reinstalling the OS)" my iPhone 6 Plus? And how?

Thanks in advance.

Ed

2. C DM macrumors Sandy Bridge

3. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

Yeah your iPhone is not "hacked", its just buggy and freaking out. Just follow what C DM posted above and it should be good. Sometimes software just corrupts over time.

4. T'hain Esh Kelch macrumors 601

T'hain Esh Kelch

5. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

6. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

I agreed that the iPhone likely isn't "hacked". I'd say 99.9999% or greater likely. Hopefully, it's just temporarily "effed".

7. Mosaab Inc Suspended

Mosaab Inc

Turn off your phone
    Plug your cable into the computer and hace itunes up Note:(don't plug into the phone yet)
    Press and hold the home key on your off phone Note:(i did mine for about 10 seconds)
    If nothing happens, plug in the cable into your phone (keep holding the home buttom)
    What you wanna see come up is the picture of itunes and cables on the front of the phone ,your itunes should then recognize the phone as an unidentified phone
    Select restore factory settings (should load same software) - 15 mins and automaticlly install the phone should go through some of the standard reset screens (black screen with icon) you will be promoted to restore the phone (remember do this from itunes not phone settings command)
    throughout this process you must not let the phone or computer go into sleep mode .or disconnect