Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 16, 2011
Hey guys, saw the other thread about the 4.7 Luvvitt Case being delivered, thought I would post one with pictures for the 5.5 for those interested as well.

My iPhone 6 Plus Luvvitt Clear View case Arrived today! WOW this phone is going to be massive! I can safely say though that it will fit snug in all of my pockets :)

Protective stickers still on the case (no damage or scratches on the case itself) Just keeping it wrapped up until pone arrives next week!

http://www.amazon.com/LUVVITT®-CLEA...NRN8/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A1YCN99H7TYRNH

Hope this helps! This is a temporary case for me, I do LOVE clear cases though and will most likely end up with a Ringke Fusion clear case!

wakz6Wv.jpg

Advil

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2008
i have that for my 5s. looks like they aren't in stock til the 30th for the plus now. must have sold out :(

briankeith513

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I just got this same one for my iPhone 6 plus. I like it already. Nice combo of soft and hard protection, clear so I can see the phone's design, and not too bulky.

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 16, 2011
I just got this same one for my iPhone 6 plus. I like it already. Nice combo of soft and hard protection, clear so I can see the phone's design, and not too bulky.

Yup exactly! Only thing is though I am having a hard time now trying to find a screen protector to pair it with! Something temporary but at least would arrive by Friday. Any ideas?

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors P6
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
Wow, looking at the picture you realise how big the iPhone 6 5.5 is!

I take it the case is photographed face down as the camera slot is on the wrong side? Its hard to tell with a clear case lol :p

Hope it fits and does the job, enjoy :)

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 16, 2011
Wow, looking at the picture you realise how big the iPhone 6 5.5 is!

I take it the case is photographed face down as the camera slot is on the wrong side? Its hard to tell with a clear case lol :p

Hope it fits and does the job, enjoy :)

Yes indeed, sorry for my bad pics I should take better ones haha!

briankeith513

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Yup exactly! Only thing is though I am having a hard time now trying to find a screen protector to pair it with! Something temporary but at least would arrive by Friday. Any ideas?

I've found some on Amazon, but I doubt seriously, that it would get here by Friday. I'm going to try to wait and see what the stores have on Friday, after I get my phone.

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 16, 2011
This case is awesome after a few days of using it btw! It covers up screen protector cutouts nicely especially on a white phone and also the thin bezel works really well! Just an update

JonathanK81

macrumors 6502a
Feb 7, 2006
This case is awesome after a few days of using it btw! It covers up screen protector cutouts nicely especially on a white phone and also the thin bezel works really well! Just an update

Question, with the protruding camera, is the back of the case thick enough to protect it? Or does the camera protrude past the back of the case? Thanks my man!

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 16, 2011
Question, with the protruding camera, is the back of the case thick enough to protect it? Or does the camera protrude past the back of the case? Thanks my man!

It is thick enough to protect it :) The camera never touches any surface as it is elevated due to the case!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.