My iPhone 6 Plus Luvvitt Clear View case Arrived today!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Texxy, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Texxy macrumors 6502

Texxy

Hey guys, saw the other thread about the 4.7 Luvvitt Case being delivered, thought I would post one with pictures for the 5.5 for those interested as well.

My iPhone 6 Plus Luvvitt Clear View case Arrived today! WOW this phone is going to be massive! I can safely say though that it will fit snug in all of my pockets :)

Protective stickers still on the case (no damage or scratches on the case itself) Just keeping it wrapped up until pone arrives next week!

http://www.amazon.com/LUVVITT®-CLEA...NRN8/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A1YCN99H7TYRNH

Hope this helps! This is a temporary case for me, I do LOVE clear cases though and will most likely end up with a Ringke Fusion clear case!

[​IMG]

2. StevenT42 macrumors 6502

3. Texxy thread starter macrumors 6502

Texxy

So far feels and looks great! Just needs an iPhone haha

4. Advil macrumors 6502a

i have that for my 5s. looks like they aren't in stock til the 30th for the plus now. must have sold out :(

5. briankeith513 macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

I just got this same one for my iPhone 6 plus. I like it already. Nice combo of soft and hard protection, clear so I can see the phone's design, and not too bulky.

6. Texxy thread starter macrumors 6502

Texxy

Yup exactly! Only thing is though I am having a hard time now trying to find a screen protector to pair it with! Something temporary but at least would arrive by Friday. Any ideas?

7. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

Wow, looking at the picture you realise how big the iPhone 6 5.5 is!

I take it the case is photographed face down as the camera slot is on the wrong side? Its hard to tell with a clear case lol :p

Hope it fits and does the job, enjoy :)

8. Texxy thread starter macrumors 6502

Texxy

Yes indeed, sorry for my bad pics I should take better ones haha!

9. riyasin123 macrumors newbie

10. briankeith513 macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

I've found some on Amazon, but I doubt seriously, that it would get here by Friday. I'm going to try to wait and see what the stores have on Friday, after I get my phone.

11. Texxy thread starter macrumors 6502

Texxy

This case is awesome after a few days of using it btw! It covers up screen protector cutouts nicely especially on a white phone and also the thin bezel works really well! Just an update

12. JonathanK81 macrumors 6502

JonathanK81

Question, with the protruding camera, is the back of the case thick enough to protect it? Or does the camera protrude past the back of the case? Thanks my man!

13. Texxy thread starter macrumors 6502

Texxy

It is thick enough to protect it :) The camera never touches any surface as it is elevated due to the case!