My iPhone 6 / Plus Size strategy...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by spaceballl, Sep 12, 2014.

1. spaceballl macrumors 68030

spaceballl

This has been a point of consternation for me all week... which size, etc. Of course, a logical person would say, "Just wait - try them both out. Then pick." When it comes to gadgets, I lack logic. So let's throw that out the window :D.

Anyhow, I figured out a pretty good strategy, that I think will help me make the right decision... I can get a 128GB unlocked T-Mobile iPhone 6 on Friday, and I have that reserved via Apple. I also have a 128GB iPhone 6 Plus on order from T-Mobile. That will likely take an extra week or two to ship...

Thus, with Apple's 14 day return policy, I can keep the box / phone in pristine condition, see how I like the size, the screen real estate, etc, and then if I feel like I could go bigger, I've got that on the way. Just sharing in case anyone else wants to do the same...

2. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

3. mantan macrumors 68000

Of course...everybody should order two brand new phones and return one that won't be sold as brand new. To he77 with to the poor sap who has to wait on a phone because somebody can't make up their mind.

4. spaceballl thread starter macrumors 68030

spaceballl

It's not too late! As of an hour ago, you could still get an iPhone 6 delivered next Friday!