Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maokh

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 9, 2007
Seattle, WA
I ordered late in the morning on pre-order day for my iPhone 6 Plus due to some difficulties at midnight. It finally shipped on 9/26, but it appears to be caught in some sort of shipping loop!

KtueOAv.png

I don't have my hopes up for "Thursday end of day"

Last edited:

wgr73

macrumors 6502a
Oct 31, 2005
New Mexico
I ordered late in the morning on pre-order day for my iPhone 6 Plus due to some difficulties at midnight. It finally shipped on 9/26, but it appears to be caught in some sort of shipping loop!

I literally lol'd. Dude, I'm sorry to see this. That is truly EPIC. :mad:

I hope you get it. Call Apple and let them know what's going on. I'm SURE they'll take care of you.

JOSE891

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2012
Las Vegas

Mine has been traveling the whole world!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 11.02.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 11.02.55 PM.png
    658 KB · Views: 369

maokh

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 9, 2007
Seattle, WA
or3ikI2.png

Makes you wonder if this will even be a box by the time it shows up ... :eek:

at least it arrived in a nearby city.

SeattlesFinest

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2014
Not a fan of UPS.. They've even started slacking on my prime shipments from the warehouse instate to the house..

scaredpoet

macrumors 604
Apr 6, 2007
Something is going on with shipping all over lately. On Sunday, my iPhone 5s sold on eBay to someone in Philadpephia. I ship from New Jersey (because I'm lazy, that's why) via USPS Priority Mail on Monday with an expected delivery of today.

Only it didn't get delivered. It's in Capitol Heights, MD currently, after having made a stop overnight last night in Washington, DC. An almost 300 mile round trip detour. With any luck, this buyer will get his phone by Friday. Maybe. :confused:

That'll teach me to be lazy. Might as well have just driven it over to him myself.

mjb59463

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2012
This is definitely quite the trip for an iPhone to take! Hopefully you get it ASAP though!

off topic, but I LOLed at "Chek Lap Kok". My maturity needs work.......:(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.