Carrier my iphone 6S pluse overe all review

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by snow755, Feb 16, 2016.

1. snow755 macrumors 6502a

snow755

hi all

i got my iphone 6S pluse today and i love the phone i have had the iphone 6S 4.7 sizse be for that now that i have the 5.5 size i do not ever see my self going back too a 4.7 size iphone 4.7 sizse too me now feels too small any way i loving the 5.5 size iphone 6S pluse i have own the same samsung note 5 the MS 950 the HTC A9 wish i this sold too get the iphone 6S pluse has my upgrade i am never going back too android and nor MS IOS is for me am now planing on saveing up for a imac 4K wish i hop to get some time in may

i have a small ? how do i record in 4K video ? i looked in setting and i do not see camera app settings so where do i go for this am a bit lost

and other best thing s i got my upgrade fee wave today from AT&T so there a pluse my next upgrade will be the iphone 7S i all ways like the S upgrade year never been a fan of none S models i have had the iphone 4S iphone 5S and now iphone 6S i may have in the past got in like the iphone 5C and iphone 6 but i all ways have gone with the S model

2. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

1. Open the Settings app and go to “Photos & Camera”
    2. Scroll down to “Camera” and tap on “Record Video”
    3. Select “4K at 30 fps” to enable 4K video recording with the iPhone camera

3. snow755 thread starter macrumors 6502a

snow755

thank you so vary march