My iPhone 7 Plus is a World Traveler...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Inframan, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Inframan macrumors 6502

Inframan

So...Im one of the "Lucky" ones who is having their iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Silver phone being delivered tomorrow (So says UPS) - Will it actually make it by tomorrow? I don't know. What I do know is that my iPhone 7 Plus started his journey to me from Shenzhen China, Then Ended up in Hong Kong where someone most likely cloned him, from HK he flew over to Taiwan where he probably picked up some Hello Kitty Swag, from there he hoped a Charter Plane to Japan and had Lunch with Gundam, after that he was full of Sushi so he took a nice nap on his flight to Alaska where he couldn't sleep because the sun is up 22 hours out of the day and now he is in Kentucky grabbing a 2 piece original with a side of corn and a biscuit.

Will he make it to Los Angeles in the next 12 hours? Stay Tuned.

P.S. for those you who have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, I attached an Infographic :)

[​IMG]

2. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

ZombiePete

Weird that it went through Japan; I haven't seen that before. You're good to go, though; it'll arrive today.

3. Inframan thread starter macrumors 6502

Inframan

I think so too, all those places in 2 days, almost adds sentimental value to the little guy, lol

4. aussiechick28 macrumors newbie

Mine is on the same path, final destination is CA, and delivery just got rescheduled to tomorrow. Yesterday it changed to 9/19 then back to 9/16 and now it says date unavailable but says Saturday delivery has been requested.

5. jk4lebron23 macrumors 65816

jk4lebron23

That route makes no sense at all, although they might have been taking different routes because of the typhoon?

6. mikeruoc macrumors newbie

Mine is on the same route and I am not feeling good about it getting here today.

upload_2016-9-16_9-8-1.png

7. ideal.dreams macrumors 68020

ideal.dreams

Relax, if UPS says it'll be here today, it'll be here today!

8. mikeruoc macrumors newbie

I hope so. I have had this happen where updates stop and then all sudden they all fill in and it shows up and I have had the other where updates stop and then later in the day it changes to delayed.

9. Inframan thread starter macrumors 6502

Inframan

Latest Tracking Info:

"A late flight has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans and working to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Your shipment is scheduled to arrive today after the delivery commitment time"

10. mikeruoc macrumors newbie

Called UPS on mine. They said there was an issue and it should get delivered tomorrow. But so far still no change online. Sitting in KY. Oh well. Least I don't have to wait anymore.