Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
So...Im one of the "Lucky" ones who is having their iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Silver phone being delivered tomorrow (So says UPS) - Will it actually make it by tomorrow? I don't know. What I do know is that my iPhone 7 Plus started his journey to me from Shenzhen China, Then Ended up in Hong Kong where someone most likely cloned him, from HK he flew over to Taiwan where he probably picked up some Hello Kitty Swag, from there he hoped a Charter Plane to Japan and had Lunch with Gundam, after that he was full of Sushi so he took a nice nap on his flight to Alaska where he couldn't sleep because the sun is up 22 hours out of the day and now he is in Kentucky grabbing a 2 piece original with a side of corn and a biscuit.

Will he make it to Los Angeles in the next 12 hours? Stay Tuned.

P.S. for those you who have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, I attached an Infographic :)

Reactions: ModusOperandi

aussiechick28

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2009
Mine is on the same path, final destination is CA, and delivery just got rescheduled to tomorrow. Yesterday it changed to 9/19 then back to 9/16 and now it says date unavailable but says Saturday delivery has been requested.

mikeruoc

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2008
Mine is on the same route and I am not feeling good about it getting here today.

upload_2016-9-16_9-8-1.png

mikeruoc

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2008
Relax, if UPS says it'll be here today, it'll be here today!
I hope so. I have had this happen where updates stop and then all sudden they all fill in and it shows up and I have had the other where updates stop and then later in the day it changes to delayed.

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
Latest Tracking Info:

"A late flight has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans and working to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Your shipment is scheduled to arrive today after the delivery commitment time"

mikeruoc

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2008
Called UPS on mine. They said there was an issue and it should get delivered tomorrow. But so far still no change online. Sitting in KY. Oh well. Least I don't have to wait anymore.

Latest Tracking Info:

"A late flight has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans and working to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Your shipment is scheduled to arrive today after the delivery commitment time"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.