My iPhone always quits while loading certain games

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Justinm59, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Justinm59 macrumors regular

I've been having a problem with Super Monkey Ball for a few months now, when ever I try to play it, it crashes before actually loading up. This has been annoying but I never thought too much of it until yesterday when I downloaded Rolando lite and the same thing happens it quits before loading. I've turned my phone off, I've reset it and yesterday I even restored it but nothing. I've never had any trouble with any other games does anybody know why this might happen? or a way to fix it?

2. Acronym macrumors 68000

same with mine i restarted my phone and the games that wouldnt fully load now load pefectly

3. DPA macrumors 65816

DPA

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5G77 Safari/525.20)

It is recommended that you leave your iPhone off for about 10-12 hours a week. I do this about once a month or when I really need it. It is also recommended that you restart your iPhone if a game quits loading or crashes multiple times.

David

4. Justinm59 thread starter macrumors regular

restarting it was the first thing I tried and it didn't work, I can try leaving it off for a while thanks for the advice

5. DPA macrumors 65816

DPA

Hope it works! I usually leave mine off overnight when I have to turn it off for 10-12 hours.

David