My iPhone and iTunes Aren't Working Well, HELP!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by newyorksole, Jul 7, 2011.

1. newyorksole macrumors 68020

I have an iPhone 4 and an iMac and having been syncing the 2 ever since I had the phone.

Today was the first time I tried to BackUp/Sync since last week and when I connect my iPhone, each tab (Music, Apps etc) is unchecked.

So for example when I click "Apps" where it says "Sync Apps" , normally it is checked off, but now it isn't and when I check off the box it says if I sync I will lose all the Apps on the iPhone.

And then after that window pops up, it shows a preview of what the order of Apps would be on my iPhone and it's all wrong.

I don't know what the heck to do.

2. newyorksole thread starter macrumors 68020

And then when I try to sync it says everything will be erased because it can only be synced to 1 computer.

3. jake4ever macrumors regular

I used to have the same problem.

Plug in the phone.

Right click on it in iTunes.

Try "Transfer Purchases".

See if that works.

4. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

The last time that happened to me I went ahead and synced and it did delete all the apps from my phone, but it remembered which ones were on it and put only those back.

5. Nicolas4ever macrumors 6502a

Nicolas4ever

iTunes really sucks.it has many problems.Apple must let us use and other programms.When i first got my ipod years ago.i tried to plug it to another program and when i finished it asked me to restore it i sad wt...?