My Iphone blacked out no reponse. Now okay?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by katyoshi, Nov 2, 2009.

1. katyoshi macrumors 6502

I was only charging my iphone 3GS not on my computer, but from the outlet plug. Then as I filmed a opening of my magic mouse, mobileme'd it to youtube. Thereafter, I tried turning on my iphone. No response from the home button, pressing power button, nor would it respond to holding the power button. Several seconds later, it works perfectly fine after I held down the home button and held the power button until I saw the apple logo. I have applecare and bought this 2 weeks ago. Should I worry and go to the applestore for a possible replacement or am I good to go with no worries and consider this as a little hiccup?

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Holding down the home and power button until the phone turns off is called a reboot or reset. All you did was reboot the phone after it froze for whatever reason. It happens sometimes. No need to take it back.

3. katyoshi thread starter macrumors 6502

Hey thanks I thought something was wrong with my iPhone and I was getting anxious. I guess if the iPhone constantly does it then I should be concerned eh?