My iphone contacts was deleted...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Temothaos, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Temothaos macrumors newbie

hey all,
    please i need a big help!!!!! i have the 3g iphone and i did the update for the iphone 4 from my itunes it updated every thing and did the backup and it was great but i cant find my contacts , how can i put back my contacts ???

2. cougar8000 macrumors newbie

Sorry to say, but it sounds like you are **** out of luck. And I am in the same boat with you. BTW. I already have a thread on it from yesterday :)

What I think will work and was mentioned in my thread is to find an iphone that hasn't been upgraded yet and to restore your older backup to it.

Pull your contacts from there and then transfer them on your phone.

You could have done it with your phone, if only Apple haven't blocked downgrading to 3.1 what ever. ****. and I thought that PC was ****ed up.

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

First, you should be syncing your contacts. Are you? Use Outlook or Address Book? If so, sync your contacts.

If you haven’t synced your contacts (this would be a good time to start from now on), it sounds like you didn’t restore from a backup. Restore from the backup of the 3G.