My iPhone is backordered through Premier Ordered at 4:53 AM EST

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by KratosKilla, Jun 16, 2010.

1. KratosKilla macrumors regular

What does the AT&T Premier Confirmation email look like. I got an order received email yesterday morning at 4:53 AM when I ordered. Now it says Processing on the business order status and Backordered on the other order status checker. Am I in trouble as far as getting my 32 GB Black iPhone 4 on time or has anyone else who's ordered around my time had issues?

2. Kyeris macrumors 6502

EVERY order should show up as backordered eventually up until right before they ship, we still have another week..

3. Kenal0 macrumors regular

It probably shows backordered until they show inventory in their system.
    Kenal0

4. brinycbri macrumors 6502a

some people do not show backordered..so what does that mean?

5. pogiboi macrumors regular

I ordered through premiere and my 32gb black is still showing back ordered. My brothers 16gb ordered through the normal att site is not back ordered. Both ordered around 4:20AM CST.

6. Ralzy macrumors member

Mine was done in store at 11 central and was written down on paper. Yesterday it showed backordered but today it doesn't.

7. sarcosis macrumors 6502a

I have the same status. Processing in the Premiere site and back ordered though the normal AT&T site. I pre-ordered mine at 5:07 EDT. The odd thing is that the Normal AT&T site and the Premiere site have two different order numbers.

8. dojoman macrumors 65816

how are you able to check thru regular order status? I have FAN account so order went thru as business order but cannot check using regular order status.

I can find my order here.
    https://www.wireless.att.com/business/order_status/

But not here.
    https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/

9. Mademan12321 macrumors 6502

Are you a premier customer? If so enter your cell number instead of the order number for premier. All orders are going to say backordered until the shipment is received. I ordered one around 5:45PST yesterday so everyone who ordered before 12:00 PST should be good. At 1:00 PST is when the June 25 - July 2 info started coming up for people.

Here's a direct quote from ATT abut the date of shipment:

"Because of the incredible interest in iPhone 4, today was the busiest online sales day in AT&T history. As of Tuesday afternoon, customers who preorder iPhone 4 moving forward will receive their device on June 25 or later, depending on when the order is placed. We'll email customers with confirmation once their order is placed, and again when it ships. In addition, we will have devices available on a first-come, first-serve basis in our stores beginning on June 24."

For people with attention on there status should try to see what the issue is. Either misspelling, insufficient funds, bank card issue, upgrade discrepancy (EX. too many orders for a new customer, duplicate orders), or rules the bank may have that's blocking it.