• Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

hecrod792003

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 18, 2013
so yesterday I tried to sync my phone to my laptop but I had issues with my laptop (hp windows8) with some updates to where my iPhone was not being seen all together. but after chatting with HP they got me to a point where my iPhone was recognized on my laptop but I when I opened iTunes it still was not being seen? I uninstalled then reinstalled all apple software on my laptop and it still didn't work? you guys have any ideas? I need to back up my phone????

Dave Felix

macrumors 6502a
Apr 9, 2011
Scranton, Pennsylvania
so yesterday I tried to sync my phone to my laptop but I had issues with my laptop (hp windows8) with some updates to where my iPhone was not being seen all together. but after chatting with HP they got me to a point where my iPhone was recognized on my laptop but I when I opened iTunes it still was not being seen? I uninstalled then reinstalled all apple software on my laptop and it still didn't work? you guys have any ideas? I need to back up my phone????

There are many threads like this. Try using a different USB Port and restarting your computer.

When I had an iPhone 5S, it sometime wouldnt be recognized on my Mac.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.