My iPhone is Perfect Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jw nyc, Jun 24, 2010.

1. jw nyc macrumors 6502a

I know it's the first day but there are way too many posts about issues people are having. While I'm sure it's just a vocal minority, I want to say my phone is 100% perfect with no yellowing, cracks, signal dropping or anything else. This is by FAR the best device I've ever owned. Who else?

2. mkruck macrumors regular

mkruck

Same here. Received mine yesterday, great screen, great 3G signal, no "hold the phone in your right hand while standing on one leg and patting your head with your left hand" reception issues.

3. gforce216 macrumors 6502a

Hold it with your left hand then you'll get the problem lol.

4. Fisher624 macrumors regular

me too.

i have been trying to get my bars to drop, just to make sure, and its not happening for me.

i'm lovin the new iphone, especially compared to my old 3G.

5. Macman74 macrumors member

Me too! Flawless iP4 here! Hoping to pickup my black bumper today! :apple:

6. mkruck macrumors regular

mkruck

I guess I'm one of the fortunate ones, then - I'm left handed and naturally hold it in my left hand. No issues.

7. Phisherman81 macrumors 6502

Phisherman81

same here, perfect. used it pretty hard this morning on the train for an hour, streaming a podcast while surfing and playing games...

battery was at 82% when I got to the office.

my 3GS battery would have been around 65%

got an invisible shield set on the front and back glass.

life is good.

PS - I can't believe how clear the screen is - looking in the app store and seeing icons at the old resolutions says it all. I actually don't want mobile formatted sites at the moment just to drool at the display.

8. diabolic macrumors 68000

It doesn't happen for me. Maybe it's related to how conductive your skin is.

No problems at all with the two we got.

9. Nykwil macrumors 65816

Nykwil

I won't lie, i technically had a defective iPhone at the store, i opened it up and the stainless steel band was scratched to hell. They swapped it for me and the phone is perfect.

10. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

Knock on wood. My 16GB is perfect, except for the fact that it's 16GB. I may have to go to the store tonight and try to swap for a 32GB.

11. JustinP81 macrumors 6502

I can make the bars drop, but I have to hold it in such an UNNATURAL WAY that I'd actually NEVER hold it like that while using it to make a call.

So, besides that little bit of fun that doesn't effect me in the least, my phone is fine and dandy.

12. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

well since this is my 2nd day with phone i'll add in mine seems perfect so far

13. LordOBoogie macrumors 6502a

LordOBoogie

14. dieburnbot macrumors 6502a

dieburnbot

My phone was delivered yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to play with it yet since I am out of town. I am so nervous, but this thread is calming heh. I hope mine is perfect too. I am right handed, but I can't use my phone in my right hand for some reason it feels wrong lol. So, I hope I don't have that issue. I get to find out at around 6 PM tonight. Can't wait.

15. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

I'm loving everything about this phone! Like, I can't believe how fast it is! It's impressing the hell out of me.

I'm hopeful this makes me 'normal' and not 'lucky,' but we'll see.

I think you tend to hear all the horror stories first. I'm betting my experience will be pretty typical of most people.

16. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

17. matrix07 macrumors 601

matrix07

Hi, my first post here..

A guy posted about yellow botch issue at Appleinsider. I don't know how reliable he is but here it goes:

"Apple is using a bonding agent called Organofunctional Silane Z-6011 to bond the layers of glass. Apparently, Apple (or more likely Foxconn) is shipping these products so quickly that the evaporation process is not complete. However, after one or two days of use, especially with the screen on, will complete the evaporation process and the yellow "blotches" will disappear.

How do I know? I was involved in pitching Z-6011 to Apple."

18. Nykwil macrumors 65816

Nykwil

yeah, im reading about people's yellow screens starting to fade away.

19. mcorf macrumors member

20. hypoh macrumors member

hypoh

I don't care how many of these threads are made...

My phone is perfect. No issues at all.

21. joemej macrumors newbie

It's perfect for me too. I've been testing out all these signal problems and the phone is still working perfectly. I'm also left handed and don't see any problems loading websites while holding it in my left hand. I love my iPhone :)

22. megsalias macrumors regular