My iphone Pics automatically downloading on my friends ipad

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by asifnaz, May 22, 2017.

1. asifnaz macrumors member

I am an average user . Once my friend told me that he did not have Apple id so I sign in his ipad with
    my apple id so that he could download some apps .

No I am living in a foreign country and he contacted me that my pics (some of them very personal ) automatically starts to download on his ipad when turns his ipad on .

He is not very close friend of mine and I am much worried that my personal data can go in wrong hands .

He will help me in this regard but he does not know how to do .

Please can somebody explain me why this is happening and how to solve the issue .

I will be very grateful to you (and please excuse my english )

2. SumYoungGai macrumors 6502a

If you sign into any device with your apple account, all of those devices will receive all your photos, messages, emails, etc. You need to tell your friend to use their own Apple ID if you want to keep your own info private.

3. Mr Kram macrumors 68000

Mr Kram

from your phone, go to photos and camera. turn off photo stream and icloud photo sharing. however, your friend really needs to get his own Apple ID. photos are not the worst thing he has access to.

4. asifnaz thread starter macrumors member

How can he signout from my Apple id and use his own Apple id

5. Justaguy48 macrumors member

Go to settings then iCloud, then sign out. If you want to do do sharing set up family sharing, but never share an Apple ID.

6. niji macrumors 6502a

niji

alternatively, you could just simply change your iCloud password.
    that would make your friend need to enter your new password on his device in order to have your photos shared on his device.