my iphone showed "USB ===> Itunes"

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by hunter1973, Jun 28, 2009.

1. hunter1973 macrumors newbie

my iphone showed "USB ===> Itunes" but also had "slide for emergency" its does not go anywhere! Is there anything else I can do?
    i did use other sim card.
    plz help

2. GeekGirl* macrumors 65816

GeekGirl*

3. AiralynRose macrumors 6502a

Plug it into iTunes like it says.

What did you do that this happened?

4. hunter1973 thread starter macrumors newbie

i did with TMOBILE SIM CARD but after finsh restore shows USB ===> Itunes" but also had "slide for emergency
    i am just want to know if i need to plug it to itunes with any sim card ?

5. Mengels7 macrumors regular

Yeah, uh, T-Mobile doesn't work in the iPhone. (Assumes you're in the US.) You need to unlock the iPhone using warranty-voiding software on the internet. Your iPhone wants you to plug it into iTunes to activate it with Apple&AT&T. I'm not pro on this anymore but I'm assuming you haven't done enough to prevent this with pWnage tool.

6. hunter1973 thread starter macrumors newbie

YES i have ATT sim card ,do i need to activate on itunes first ?

7. Moi un Mouton macrumors 68000

You need to unlock the phone to keep using it with T-Mobile. What version iPhone, what PC and OS do you have?

8. bygatz macrumors newbie

Having the same problem

I'm having the same problem but I have a passcode on my iPhone and all I'm getting is the slide for emergency. I've connected it to iTunes for the OS 3.0 update but it won't let me unless i put in my passcode. I'm putting in my passcode but it still only tells me emergency dialing only. Is there anyway to bypass this or correctly enter my passcode? Otherwise I feel like my phone is bricked. Please Help?!?! :(

9. Moi un Mouton macrumors 68000