My Iphone was stolen

Belle-vue

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
Hi

I was shopping today at Oxford st in London, and my phone was stolen :mad: it seems that someone took it from my pocket.

Can I find my iphone or track it? is there a way to block it? I've called tmobile to block it and give them my details , they gave me the IMEI number. I am only worried about my privacy, pictures, emails, my notes .

can you guys help me ?

robaroo

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2010
Seattle, WA
Hi

I was shopping today at Oxford st in London, and my phone was stolen :mad: it seems that someone took it from my pocket.

Can I find my iphone or track it? is there a way to block it? I've called tmobile to block it and give them my details , they gave me the IMEI number. I am only worried about my privacy, pictures, emails, my notes .

can you guys help me ?
hopefully you set it to autolock with passcode. but i'm assuming you didn't, since you'd know that they couldn't get into it if you had set it up.

Your second option is to try the Find my iPhone module on icloud.com. This, however, requires that you had set up icloud and Find my iPhone with push notifications in the first place. Do you know if you set that up?

XboxMySocks

macrumors 68020
Oct 25, 2009
Find My iPhone. Use it. Love it.

Also, Get your IMEI blocked with your service provider

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Hi

can you guys help me ?
You should be asking that before you got it lost or stolen.
It would have helped if you had setup find my iphone.
It could have helped you located it, lock it up with a passcode and even remote wipe it.
If you didnt have it setup before it got stolen its too late.