My iPhone weirdness

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by badtzmaru, Aug 6, 2007.

1. badtzmaru macrumors 6502

OK I never though I'd post one of these threads but here goes

whenever I charge my iphone with Airplane mode ON, I see this when I hit the sleep button:

[​IMG]

it displays the "You must disable airplane mode ... "

this happens when I use the wall charger.

2. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

I actually saw this for the first time this morning. Doesn't really bother me since everything still works perfectly. Still weird though.

3. badtzmaru thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah i dont think its a big deal..just a bit humorous :)

4. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

I agree, and let me just say, i love your background :D

5. badtzmaru thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks, i named my iphone nibbler. my apple tv is called frystation. my airport express is planetexpress.

6. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

Hahahaha its nice to meet a true fan :) CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW EPISODES EHHHHH? :D

7. mercury6966 macrumors newbie

so why don't you think this is wierd? i had this happen to me randomly and then it forced me to do a restore. i would have it checked out cause when it happened to me the next thing that happened was a screen saying "connect to itunes" and that was to do a restore and lost all my photos i took. its not normal thats or sure

8. Icedog macrumors member

saw that on Monday when I hung up from a phone call. But instead of it talking about airport mode it was just the alphabet running down the screen. I assume from the contacts list...