iPhone X my iphone X after 3 week use

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by one_tech, Mar 3, 2018.

1. one_tech macrumors regular

one_tech

i buy iphone X before 3 week i love the screen and everything, the battery give me 8 a hours screen time and between 17 to 22 stand time

but i have 3 issues if anyone can help me or anyone have same my issues

first issue ; the notification when i swipe from top to down to see the notification but all notification hide and like,, see the picture to understand my issue

[​IMG]

that what happen when im try to see all notification i must make restart to my phone to disappear this issue

second issue : youtube not supporte the iphone x screen there is black in two side

third issue ; when i take a photo in low light with flash i had a red eyes for who i took the picture like...

please im waitting ur replay

thank you

2. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

YouTube doe not support the iPhone X 4K that is why you see the black bars on both sides. As to notifications, your lock screen blurs and makes it look like they disappear. Change the wallpaper setting.

3. one_tech thread starter macrumors regular

one_tech

ok i will change it to default and i will see thank u

4. johnyslats macrumors 6502a

johnyslats

You know you can pinch to zoom while watching videos within the Youtube app to fill out towards the edges right?

5. one_tech thread starter macrumors regular

one_tech

i change the wallpaper but the problem coming again i can’t see the notification in lock screen what problem????

6. PBz macrumors 68020

PBz

I think the YT issue is aspect ratio. Not everyone is using that of the X.

7. BugeyeSTI macrumors 68030

BugeyeSTI

The notification issues aren’t the norm. I’d restore the phone using itunes as new and I’ll bet the notification issue is solved. Youtube has to optimize the app for the iPhone X screen, nothing wrong with the phone. Red eye is an issue in certain situations. Some say it’s the location of the flash that causes it. Not going to fix that, you may want to try and take the pic without the flash to see if it works out well for you

8. one_tech thread starter macrumors regular

one_tech

Thank u