My iPod Touch 4G Don't Load Videos After iOS 4.2 Help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by FDL_54, Nov 25, 2010.

1. FDL_54 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; es-es) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8C148)

After Upgrading, When I Go To Videos, Screen Keep On White And Crash To Home, But If I Search Videos In The Search Engine It Appeared But When I Click Videos, Don't Load! I Need Help! I Tried To Reboot But Nothing Happened When I Sync With My Old Configuration!!! please i'm about to die :(

2. yawnyj macrumors member

Try reconnecting to iTunes & syncing to see if that corrects the problem. It worked for me.

3. FDL_54 thread starter macrumors newbie

Man help it keep crashing, also said episodes and not videos! and the covers ****ed up! i need help :(!

4. FDL_54 thread starter macrumors newbie

It Actually Update The Library And I Can See Videos While I'm Sync With iTunes, I Can Check Videos Section But When I Quit The USB, The Videos Crashed Again!!!

I Don't Know But This Is The Biggest Fail Ever from Apple And The ****in' 4.2. Update!!!!

I Need HELP!

5. ChooChoo macrumors newbie

Very annoying

Same as you.
    Can't find videos.
    Maybe this case concerns with the number of videos.
    I put about 300 videos on my iPod.
    How about you?

6. FDL_54 thread starter macrumors newbie

hum. i put 430 videos on it and the app videos CRASH totally... videos don't appear... i been with this **** since 4.2... i restore and **** and still same... and if i put like 10 videos , it loads perfect, i proved it last day but godammit! WE NEED HELP!

7. caribou123 macrumors member

Have you seen that the latest iTunes update is said to address this type of problem?

8. FDL_54 thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; es-es) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8C148)

It didn't work for ipod.. It's 4.2 problem not iTunes :(

9. kjun macrumors newbie

Apple doesn't have support for this problem

I seem to be joining the crowd with the white screen crash from the video icon. Interestingly enough, if I leave it connected after a sync the videos will load and play, until disconnecting the sync cable. Has anyone received:confused: an answer when this will be corrected?

10. FDL_54 thread starter macrumors newbie

EXACTLY, IT'S HAPPENING THE SAME WITH ME MAN! IT'S BEEN SINCE NOVEMBER :(! VIDEOS ONLY PLAY AFTER SYNC AND IF I TRY TO SEE THEM AFTER THAT, IT CRASH :(... we need help homies :(

11. kjun macrumors newbie

On-going white screen crash on video icon on Ipod Touch

I'm not a newbie and have tried numerous work-arounds, but I am downright pissed about the numerous updates and STILL no fix for this problem. I've restored the device, wiped my entire library and started over, and any and everything else that I could think of. I believe Apple doesn't care about reputation but are arrogant enough to think we will just continue to replace our devices with newer equipment (Ipods, Iphones, & Ipads). I have more than one Ipod, but bought this 64 gig Touch ($400+) to view movies on long plane trips. My Ipod Classic doesn't have the same issue, considering I'm syncing both devices on the same laptop, it MUST be a software issue in the Itunes OS version.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: