Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

agkm800

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 18, 2009
Ever since I bought my iPod Touch, I always try to eat where there is free wi-fi available. So, I usually go to Panera Bread.

Even when I feel like eating something else, I still end up at Panera Bread.

I wish more and more places would offer free wi-fi.

crmccashin

macrumors regular
Feb 28, 2008
I tried to use Panerra's wifi but it had some type of flash login screen, so I wasn't able to get connected.:(

Brewerpaul

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2008
Clifton Park,NY
I like Panera too, but I wouldn't make a decision where to eat solely on WiFi availability. The world isn't gonna pass me by in the time it takes to eat dinner!

TraceyS/FL

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2007
North Central Florida
Do me a favor?

Take the 2 minutes to pop over to Panera bread and tell them this!

http://www.panerabread.com/about/contact/index2.php

They deserve to know that their decision to offer this really does work and is appreciated it.

THEN if you have time, take a few minutes to let someone else know that their decision to NOT offer free wifi means that you actually go eat at Panera instead of their restaurant.

But at least take the time to thank Panera Bread for offering this - people often forget to say thanks for "good customer service".

But gee, now i'm craving some Black Bean Soup...... HMPH.

4DThinker

macrumors 68020
Mar 15, 2008
There's an Arby's next to the Panera's where I live. I pick up Paneras WiFi in the Arby's pretty well. Find a Paneras with other food joints around it. You are what you eat. I doubt you want to become a sandwhich. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.