my ipod touch.....pls omg

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by whiteness, Aug 13, 2008.

1. whiteness macrumors member

Jun 21, 2008
    Heya guys...

I have a problem with my iPod touch. I have 32GB iPod Touch running 2.0.1 firmware (Official).

Everytime i tried to open musics and videos, it said that i dont have any musics or videos and need to be sync. I connected my iPod to the iTunes but all of my musics and videos are there but they won't show up on my iPod.

I restored the iPod 4 times and still encounter this problems. And the last time, it seems that not only musics and videos but I also can't open the apps that i installed through appstore.

Anyone knows whats going on? Can someone please help me? Tried the restore and it worked fine until I restart my iPod then the problems show up.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.. Thank you
  2. Insulin Junkie macrumors 65816

Insulin Junkie

May 5, 2008
    Mainland Europe
    That's strange... I'd suggest a firmware downgrade.
  3. mixmacface macrumors regular

Jun 8, 2008
    in the 7th layer of hell.
    maybe even try and restore it from another computer. that seemed to have helped a lot of people on this forum with problems with their ipod touch.
  4. whiteness thread starter macrumors member

Jun 21, 2008
    i already downgrade to 2.0
    but its still doesnt make my ipod touch work normal....
    is this hardware problem / firmware?
    or itunes?
  5. RumorHasIt.... macrumors member

Jun 16, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN

My iphone (1st gen) did the same thing. I must have taken the phone out of its cradle before the backup was complete. In fact, my iphone showed 0 songs and 0 videos but only 1gb available. So, I did a restore (it took awhile) and loaded it back up.Now it's working fine.