my ipod touch.....pls omg

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by whiteness, Aug 13, 2008.

1. whiteness macrumors member

Heya guys...

I have a problem with my iPod touch. I have 32GB iPod Touch running 2.0.1 firmware (Official).

Everytime i tried to open musics and videos, it said that i dont have any musics or videos and need to be sync. I connected my iPod to the iTunes but all of my musics and videos are there but they won't show up on my iPod.

I restored the iPod 4 times and still encounter this problems. And the last time, it seems that not only musics and videos but I also can't open the apps that i installed through appstore.

Anyone knows whats going on? Can someone please help me? Tried the restore and it worked fine until I restart my iPod then the problems show up.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.. Thank you

2. Insulin Junkie macrumors 65816

Insulin Junkie

That's strange... I'd suggest a firmware downgrade.

3. mixmacface macrumors regular

mixmacface

maybe even try and restore it from another computer. that seemed to have helped a lot of people on this forum with problems with their ipod touch.

4. whiteness thread starter macrumors member

i already downgrade to 2.0
    but its still doesnt make my ipod touch work normal....
    is this hardware problem / firmware?
    or itunes?

5. RumorHasIt.... macrumors member

Restore

My iphone (1st gen) did the same thing. I must have taken the phone out of its cradle before the backup was complete. In fact, my iphone showed 0 songs and 0 videos but only 1gb available. So, I did a restore (it took awhile) and loaded it back up.Now it's working fine.