my issue with upgrading.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rust.puppet, Jul 18, 2008.

1. rust.puppet macrumors regular

Back in march or april of last year i signed up for at&t (cingular at the time) after a while i added a second line. i was paying in store with cash because i didnt have a credit card. the store was owned by people rather than at&t but was lisensed to sell at&t and they took my payment one month. told me their reciept machine was broken and NEVER paid my bill, then closed the store days later and ran with my money. i ended up with horrible late fees from at&t and i believe this is the only reason my upgrade isnt available untill december 28th.

sorry for the long story but im just wondering if i talk to the people at my store(an official one) and explain the situation if they may be able to adjust my upgrade date.

from april last year when i got my phone its going to be december of this year before i get my upgrade. yet my parents have upgraded 2 times in the time period and my sister has had her phone for only 4 months or less and her upgrade is a week before mine.

2. rust.puppet thread starter macrumors regular

3. freediverdude macrumors 6502a

Yes I think I would go into an AT&T store and explain what happened, and tell them which store it was (if it's close by they'll likely know the story), and see what they can do.

4. rust.puppet thread starter macrumors regular

thats what i did, they said they'd like to help me but the website said i had to wait till the end of december.... and they couldnt even tell me if in december when i upgrade if it'll be 199$ or more.