My iTunes Commercai


hcorf

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2004
17
0
i take it that was done in iMovie in about 20 mins?


no insult intended, but try final cut express, and play around with edge detection, you can actually make an afternoon out of playing with the ipod ads, i like that song btw, missy has some of the more happy sounding songs, which are better for a hiphop version than mos def or nas or something.
 

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
4,167
23
Lincoln,UK
Good attempt - not bad , try to cut out them black spaces and make the whole thing tighter
not too sure about the shake bit in the middle works but maybe too much shake.

Final Cut Express is a solid app and it does very well , but it is not iMovie and it will take you ages to learn

maybe we should have a little game of lets make the Apple advert lol
we could have different categories :
iPod
Powermac
Powerbook
Switch
Retro Mac's
iTunes

what do you all think ?
 

inlimbo

macrumors 6502
Jan 29, 2005
411
0
Sydney, Australia
liketom said:
maybe we should have a little game of lets make the Apple advert lol
we could have different categories :
iPod
Powermac
Powerbook
Switch
Retro Mac's
iTunes

what do you all think ?
That would be awesome! I would love to see some PB ads. I don't know how you would make them cool/sexy like the iPod ads. I would love to see a silhouette person balancing a PB/iBook while rollerskating. :p
 

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
4,167
23
Lincoln,UK
inlimbo said:
That would be awesome! I would love to see some PB ads. I don't know how you would make them cool/sexy like the iPod ads. I would love to see a silhouette person balancing a PB/iBook while rollerskating. :p
Good idea , silhouette powerbook/ibook should be easy to do mmm

what i was thinking of doing was cutting out the iPod dancers silhouettes and placeing them in another video - for example ipod roller girl rolling down a street/sidewalk

but this would be very tricky to do i thinks lol
 

spacefreak4

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2005
47
0
Virginia
Tattoo's commercial shows one thing that I think would make the iTunes/iPod commercials better: Longer than half a minute. The commercials are so captivating, and people might pay attention more to them if they were longer, like Tattoo's.
 

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
6,561
46
spacefreak4 said:
Tattoo's commercial shows one thing that I think would make the iTunes/iPod commercials better: Longer than half a minute. The commercials are so captivating, and people might pay attention more to them if they were longer, like Tattoo's.
I'd get pretty bored if those people danced longer then they are now. Especially if they pick the same bad music as he did.

jon