My iTunes Match subscription has now expired

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by MoodyM, Aug 13, 2015.

1. MoodyM macrumors 6502a

MoodyM

I was one of the ones having major issues with iCloud Music Library changing artwork, changing metadata, matching wrong versions of songs, etc.

Whilst I've had Match turned off for last 10 months, I technically still had an active subscription and I know many people who had similar problems were also Match subscribers.

My question is, now that my Match subscription has ran out (as of yesterday), what's the chances that any of the issues will now be resolved? Has anyone else had a Match subscription run out recently?

2. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Since you appear to be one of the first you will have to tell us.:D Mine is until Nov. I think. Sure wish there was a way to cut it off. I've had it since the very beginning but other than matching and replacing a handful of dubiously acquired tracks, plus some bought from Amazon and Google Play I have never used.

3. keeper macrumors regular

Artwork no idea but its frustrating.
    Wrong names and metadata, on the ones i've had wrong i've looked what Apple call it and re-named my version.
    i.e Dire Straits, Alchemy , Apple call it Alchemy (Live)
    Having said that it gives it correct artwork on the Mac, Making Movies artwork on the iPad and Communique on my iPhone.