macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 25, 2012
Kuwait
iTunes store account hacked and the hack change all thing
Email addresses
Secret Questions
Birthday

i forget all thing i send many email to apple they no answer me they ignore me :(

how i back my apple id i have high level in game center and $120 in my account

help me help me

gmanist1000

macrumors 68030
Sep 22, 2009
iTunes store account hacked and the hack change all thing
Email addresses
Secret Questions
Birthday

i forget all thing i send many email to apple they no answer me they ignore me :(

how i back my apple id i have high level in game center and $120 in my account

help me help me
Call Apple directly.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
I do that and I loss for the call $45 and no help me
Can you contact Apple and ask for someone who speaks you're native language? I'm guessing English is not your first language...Apple are pretty good if you explain that you can't speak English well...They can usually find you a contact that speaks your native tongue.

Kuwait

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 25, 2012
Kuwait
Can you contact Apple and ask for someone who speaks you're native language? I'm guessing English is not your first language...Apple are pretty good if you explain that you can't speak English well...They can usually find you a contact that speaks your native tongue.
yes sir english is not first my language and i ask support apple about that if they have someone native my language said to me no have not but he said to me he understand me and he can not help me on call must go to apple site and go to support .

now i forget all-thing i send to support all information my credit card number and 3 digital number on my credit card my birthday i do everything but no body care about me :(

Last edited: