My Keyboard light and trackpad's right click doesnt work, how to fix it. please help!!!

Jackyoz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 24, 2019
i got macbook pro 2015 with window 10. After i reinstalled window 10 back, some of features doesn't work. i did fixed some but the problems that i stuck with is the keyboard's light and trackpad's right doesn't work. please help....!!!

chrfr

macrumors G3
Jul 11, 2009
i got macbook pro 2015 with window 10. After i reinstalled window 10 back, some of features doesn't work. i did fixed some but the problems that i stuck with is the keyboard's light and trackpad's right doesn't work. please help....!!!
Did you reinstall the Bootcamp drivers for your computer after reinstalling Windows?

Reactions: Jackyoz

Jackyoz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 24, 2019
Did you reinstall the Bootcamp drivers for your computer after reinstalling Windows?
where can i find the bootcamp drivers? i am really new to using window on mac.
i have reinstalled window through window usb. i cant find any bootcamp words in here.
do i have to download it?

chrfr

macrumors G3
Jul 11, 2009
where can i find the bootcamp drivers? i am really new to using window on mac.
i have reinstalled window through window usb. i cant find any bootcamp words in here.
do i have to download it?
Yes. Go back into macOS, and look in Applications/Utilities. Open the BootCamp assistant and choose the option to download the Bootcamp drivers. I don't know for sure if you'll be able to do this on the 2015 without having to create a full Windows installer disk, but give it a try.

Reactions: Jackyoz

Jackyoz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 24, 2019
Yes. Go back into macOS, and look in Applications/Utilities. Open the BootCamp assistant and choose the option to download the Bootcamp drivers. I don't know for sure if you'll be able to do this on the 2015 without having to create a full Windows installer disk, but give it a try.
i have only window boot. no more macOS in my macbook pro anymore. no internet backup too. hmm