My letter "B" pops out...

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by budkid, Oct 27, 2008.

  1. budkid macrumors regular

    Oct 15, 2008
    I have had this new macbook for a week. I was typing on my keyboard and my letter "B" popped out. I do not type hard. I just hit the top corner of they key. If I go to the Apple Store, do they replace those on the spot? Is that covered by warranty?
  2. bladehavoc macrumors member

    Jul 11, 2008
  3. milani macrumors 68000


    Aug 8, 2008

Share This Page