My LG EnV2 Drops calls if held a certain way

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by agentphish, Jun 30, 2010.

1. agentphish macrumors 65816

agentphish

SO EVERYONE CAN SHUT IT. Seriously guys chill the hell out. This happens to me on my LG EnV2 if I hold it the wrong way near the top of the phone. EVERY TIME. IT CAN HAPPEN WITH ANY PHONE ON ANY NETWORK.

I mean it's just absurd what is going on here on these message boards.

2. chembox macrumors 6502a

LG makes plenty of phones, Apple only manufactures one per year, so they can take months to actually perfect it.

Also: another pointless thread

3. agentphish thread starter macrumors 65816

agentphish

perfecting it is not the point. you are missing it. the point is it has the potential to happen on any phone on any network if you block the antennas enough.

4. chembox macrumors 6502a

Indeed it does, but the ergonomics team must have been on vacation because that is the natural way of holding the phone.

5. kas23 macrumors 603

kas23

Prove it. Take a simple video of this phenomenon and upload it. From the tone of your post, it's doubtful you even have an EnV2, so i'll give you another option; find another well-documented source and point us to this. Until then, you can shut it.

6. rotobadger macrumors 65816

rotobadger

I'm guessing you don't have an iPhone 4 then?

7. jrbdmb macrumors 6502

jrbdmb

OK, so the LG EnV2 is poorly designed too. I guess us sheep should just accept smartphones that can't actually make phone calls? :rolleyes:

8. agentphish thread starter macrumors 65816

agentphish

9. agentphish thread starter macrumors 65816

agentphish

Really dude?

Suck it. Really dude. I mean I wouldn't post this stuff if I didn't have one and wasnt experiencing an issue myself that was reproducible.

Your lack of intelligence insults me. You aren't the one who gets to give me any option. You're some lame jerkoff on the internet who I could give a rats arse about. Since you asked for proof of my phone here. Eat it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. agentphish thread starter macrumors 65816

agentphish

Currently no. I did order one and I'm sure everything will work out. People just need to quit their bitching.