My little Conspiracy theory

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Leet Apple, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Leet Apple macrumors 6502a

Leet Apple

At the end of the video discussing the iPad 2 is says 2011 is the Year of the iPad 2, Some believe that this year apple will not give us our yearly iPhone Could this possibly be?

Hopefully not im in due need of an upgrade

2. ZZANG macrumors regular

ZZANG

Quite frankly I hope they redesign the UI....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony

I do think Apple will still release an iPhone 5. Even if there was little to no change. They would still sell 100million more of them and pocket all of that cash.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Nope, that will never happen.
    I doubt Apple will shoot themselves in the foot and sit back for 2 full years without releasing a new iphone. While newer android and windows phones are out like every few months.
    You can bet the iphone will be a yearly thing IMO and maybe even sooner in the future.

5. Reach9 macrumors 68020

Reach9

I really hope you were joking with that statement.

Whoever believes that this year Apple will not release an iPhone 5 or the iPhone 5 will be a minor update is just plain stupid.
    By that logic, Apple also said 2010 was the year of the iPad. Was there an iPhone 4 released in 2010? Exactly.
    Apple is trying to boost it's tablet device with the appearance of Steve Jobs and saying that "2011 will be the year of the iPad 2", they know they need to work on the iPhone.

6. lsvtecjohn3 macrumors 6502a