My Mac Pro is Arrived

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by Amethyst, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Amethyst macrumors 6502

My Standart Configuration MP is arrived

very very happy now

[​IMG]

2. AdeFowler macrumors 68020

AdeFowler

3. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Waiting for the day when I can say the same, hurry the f-up Apple.

4. ErikAndre macrumors 6502a

ErikAndre

It is beautiful. Also waiting on my end for Apple, but I know its only a matter of time. :)

5. iAmRod macrumors member

Hi Amethyst!

Congratulations on your purchase! I have to say that I'm a bit envious right now. From your tag line it looks like you are a true Apple fan. I made the leap to Apple a couple of years back and am quite happy to have done so. Since then I've owned one of the original Mac Minis, a 30GB iPod Photo, and a 14" G4 iBook. I currently own a 15.4" MBP 2.16GHz CoreDuo and I love it even more than all the previous Apple items I've owned.

Most recently I've been suffering from "Apple-itis" over the Mac Pro's, but when I try to come up with a list of WHY I need one, I seem to be falling short. The Apple Geek in me says, "Just get it already!" But the other side is having a hard time justifying the purchase based on my current usage level of the MBP.

What are the kinds of things you'll be using the Mac Pro for? I love Photoshop, but I'm not a professional user, and given the price tag of CS3 I think I'll be getting the latest version (6.0) of Elements when it's released in a couple of months. I don't own a video camera, so no video editing there.

I'm just curious as to the kinds of tasks you'll be putting your Mac Pro through. I guess I'll have to settle for living vicariously through your usage for now!!! :D

Thanks for sharing!!!

~ Rod