okay so here it goes. i foolishly slept with a candle lit. when i woke up i accidentaly knocked the candle wax over my Powerbook charger ... it wasn't affected though ... there was a bit of wax on the head of the charger so when i plugged in my laptop to charge it smoked up a bit and then stopped working .. ANY SUGGESTIONS ETC ???? i took it to the apple store and they said that the logic board might be dead, but i doubt that .. the laptop charges the battery works the charger works but it just wont switch on HELP ANYONE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE ???? i have all my work saved on there.