My Macbook has been stuck in a UK warehouse for over a week, and Apple are not helping

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by LondonGooner, Dec 6, 2016.

1. LondonGooner macrumors 6502

We placed the order on 25th Nov and given a delivery date of the following Monday on the 28th. Since that date our macbook has been stuck in a third party delivery depot with no one providing us any information.

Yesterday I contacted apple onine chat and they were unable to help. They advised me to call.
    After being on hold for 45 minutes, they were also unable to help and would have to wait for a response.
    Today I was sent am email saying they are trying to track my order in the warehouse. They also said they had tried to call me, but I did not receive any calls from them.

The most dissapointing this is, I could have driven half an hour to an apple store and walked out with the macbook I ordered.

Does anyone in the UK know who I can contact to get this sorted. I am getting extremely frustrated. This is not for a new macbook, it's for a macbook air which are readily available.

2. kiwipeso1 Suspended

kiwipeso1

3. Zazoh macrumors 6502a

Zazoh

If it were me, I'd escalate it and go to the store and pick one up, they insured the shipping of it and you haven't accepted order on it so if they ever do send to you, send it back, don't accept shipment, in the mean time Make Apple get it back and have them give you one from store.