Today is just not my day. My Macbook is dead!!! It was working fine this morning, then tonight when I tried to switch it on, there was just a flash on the screen, but no chime. There was a tiny "click-click-click" sound when I hold the power button but that's about it. I am using the power adapter and I don't have the battery with me. In fact, I seldom use the battery so it is not a battery problem. I was transporting the Macbook during the day in my bag but I'm pretty sure it didn't bang on anything. Has this happened to anyone before?