My macbook is perfect

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ninman, Nov 11, 2008.

1. ninman macrumors member

Just received my macbook pro, and it's perfect, nothing wrong with, no defects, amazing. Who else is really happy with their new computers?

2. dubhe macrumors 65816

dubhe

I imagine lots of people are happy, but then they have no reason to come on here and moan about it!

3. ninman thread starter macrumors member

Right, but a lot of people might be very worried after having read all the horror stories of the people who have had problems. This was just to let people know that way more people got a macbook pro with no defects than those who got a macbook pro that has defects.

4. delude macrumors 6502

I'm extremely happy. First Mac, first Late 2008 Model (no replacements) and perfect!

5. dubhe macrumors 65816

dubhe

Don't get me wrong, I am very happy for you! When I bought my BlackBook earlier this year many people were complaining about split plastic casings etc, but I have had no problems, and I am a heavy user.

I should think that 99% of apple products arrive in perfect condition, I hope so, I intend buying them for many years to come ;)

6. Mercellus macrumors regular

I haven't had any issues with my MacBook Pro either, it's perfect! It is really hard to gauge forums as a measure of how good or bad a product is simply because you won't find a lot of the satisfied customers posting about the quality of their product, as forums are more or less for those who are looking for help that have issues with their products.

7. 840quadra Moderator

840quadra

Staff Member

See the following thread

anyone actually HAPPY with their new MBP?

Quite a few of us are really happy. There are also quite a few scattered threads / posts with happy customers but they are highly overshadowed by those who don't like the systems.

Had my MBP since October 15th, no issues, and also have a perfect example.

[​IMG]

8. mladenz macrumors regular