Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Acorn

macrumors 68030
Jan 2, 2009
macrumors
erm. why? sell the macbook for 600, save the 200 you prob used on modes and buy a used aluminum unibody for 800.

you would have a great machine with updated specs that is not held together with glue and scotch tape.

Suspended
Jan 12, 2009
Wow that is actually really nice, i wish my white macbook was still white, it's more of a greyish colour now :(

MarkCooz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2009
California
Wow that is actually really nice, i wish my white macbook was still white, it's more of a greyish colour now :(

get the mr. clean magic eraser.
clean that!!!
it'll be worth it trust me....
just don't use it on the trackpad. and slightly on the keyboard. you don't want to get the letters all erased.

darngooddesign

macrumors P6
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
erm. why? sell the macbook for 600, save the 200 you prob used on modes and buy a used aluminum unibody for 800.

you would have a great machine with updated specs that is not held together with glue and scotch tape.

That's quite possibly the most boring response to a post like this.

Marcquito

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
Trabajo agradable. ¡Impresionante!

I also lived in Malaga for nearly one year, right off Paseo de Reding by the bull ring. One of my favourite places to be.

itsxtian

macrumors newbie
Apr 7, 2009
ah I've been thinking of this for months. I've already got the black keyboard on my macbook. Great stuff. it looks fantastic!

prodigee

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
I think the black keys would make it perfect, this is a beautiful mod, I give you a ton of credit for even trying this stuff, I love the way it has turned out. Hopefully you will get some more pics to us soon.

Voltiosin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 23, 2009
Hi! My macbook has been died witouth HDD for a lot of months, now i have a 320gb 7200rpm :p. The screen still in black, and all keep ok, i am finding more part for new mods, i will put some pics soon :cool:

:apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.