Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hofi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2011
Hi everyone,
I just start to use my first Macbook 15" pro like a month ago and it has already got some problem! :(
My macbook is working normally. I can still use it to do my stuff but wherever I go, it just reveals BLUE at the background (not blue screen) while texts shown with white space surrounding. Can someone please tell me what's wrong with my laptop?
Screen Shot 2011-09-08 at 8.08.23 PM.png
Thanks
Hofi

Samuriajackon

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2009
Hi everyone,
I just start to use my first Macbook 15" pro like a month ago and it has already got some problem! :(
My macbook is working normally. I can still use it to do my stuff but wherever I go, it just reveals BLUE at the background (not blue screen) while texts shown with white space surrounding. Can someone please tell me what's wrong with my laptop?
View attachment 301840
Thanks
Hofi

I can't find it, but there is another thread with the same problem, i suggested the guy make a screen shot and see if the Blue line is being generated by the CPU/GPU or if it's on the physical screen. They said later in the thread that the blue line didn't show up in a screen shot...is this the same guy/problem?

EDIT::Here is another blue line issue.

Hofi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2011
I can't find it, but there is another thread with the same problem, i suggested the guy make a screen shot and see if the Blue line is being generated by the CPU/GPU or if it's on the physical screen. They said later in the thread that the blue line didn't show up in a screen shot...is this the same guy/problem?

EDIT::Here is another blue line issue.
Thanks for all your responds.

Sorry, I am not that guy. I just realized my screen shot can not show what my problem is as it reveals perfectly alright on normal laptop/ desktop. Here is my situation, my background is blue and the texts and icons are kinda like highlighted/ framed with white border.

010620106111.jpg
010620106110.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.