Last night I was just using my MacBook like usual when it suddenly just turned off. I tried turning back on but nothing happened all. Can't be because of low battery coz when I was using it was charging fine. I can't even tell if it is fully charged because the lights at the side to indicate wont work either. I don't know if it overheated or anything. Even if it did...is that how weak a MacBook is? I mean my last computer use to over heat sometimes but it would turn back on a few minutes. I got it only 4 months ago..