My Macbook Setup

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
1,826
2
hi,
I was just interested in what you all thought about what will be my setup. I will be buying everything this summer and, if you have any altercations to make, don't hesitate to tell me.
Here it goes:
Macbook Black 2.0GHz (LAPTOP) £803
Cumpler Wee Bee (BAG)
Miglia TV Mini (TV TUNER) £69.95
iPod (MP3 PLAYER) (NEW) £350????
JBL Creature II (SPEAKERS) £52.65
Canon PIXMA MP150 (ALL IN ONE) £35.28
LG Retractable 1Gb (USB STICK) £19.09
1GB internal (RAM) scan.co.uk £54.31
Microsoft 400 (MOUSE) £12.70
STM Holster £7.46

Total £1054.44
£1404.44?????
 

FleurDuMal

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2006
1,802
0
London Town
®îçhå®? said:
hi,
I was just interested in what you all thought about what will be my setup. I will be buying everything this summer and, if you have any altercations to make, don't hesitate to tell me.
Here it goes:
Macbook Black 2.0GHz (LAPTOP) £803
Cumpler Wee Bee (BAG)
Miglia TV Mini (TV TUNER) £69.95
iPod (MP3 PLAYER) (NEW) £350????
JBL Creature II (SPEAKERS) £52.65
Canon PIXMA MP150 (ALL IN ONE) £35.28
LG Retractable 1Gb (USB STICK) £19.09
1GB internal (RAM) scan.co.uk £54.31
Microsoft 400 (MOUSE) £12.70
STM Holster £7.46

Total £1054.44
£1404.44?????

Is that mouse bluetooth or usb? When I get my MB I'm just gonna get the standard bluetooth Apple mouse. Its not too expensive, functional (I'm not gonna be playing any FPS's, so I don't need millions of different button configs and extreme responsiveness), and fits in with the general style of the (white) Macbook.
 

Kardashian

macrumors 68020
Sep 4, 2005
2,083
1
Britain.
If your working, I don't mind waiting in for the courier? ;)

..Can't promise I'll be there when you get back but still..
 

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
1,826
2
FleurDuMal said:
Is that mouse bluetooth or usb? When I get my MB I'm just gonna get the standard bluetooth Apple mouse. Its not too expensive, functional (I'm not gonna be playing any FPS's, so I don't need millions of different button configs and extreme responsiveness), and fits in with the general style of the (white) Macbook.
It is the bluetooth one.
 

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
35,753
142
®îçhå®? said:
...if you have any altercations to make, don't hesitate to tell me.
I have an altercation. ;)

But seriously, I don't like that mouse you picked and I would pick up something like the Logitech laser. You may be more pleased with it. However, it's considerably more and it may result in another altercation. I'm not sure.
 

MacDonaldsd

macrumors 65816
Sep 8, 2005
1,005
0
London , UK
I have that all in one printer and its very good at both coloured and B&W printing nice and fast. One thing that may or may not bother you is that it doesnt print double sided. Scanning is also great.

Sounds like my wishlist :)

I have to say I would have an apple mouse, maybe thats just me
 

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
1,826
2
dextertangocci said:
:eek: What's wrong with an apple mouse?:)
If Apple release a BT Mighty Mouse, then yes i would buy it. I find the current mouse too sensitive.

Printing double sided does not matter as i'd just flip the page and then print on the back. Is the quality of scanning and copying ok on the printer????
 

Demon Hunter

macrumors 68020
Mar 30, 2004
2,284
38
®îçhå®? said:
If Apple release a BT Mighty Mouse, then yes i would buy it. I find the current mouse too sensitive.

Printing double sided does not matter as i'd just flip the page and then print on the back. Is the quality of scanning and copying ok on the printer????
You can change the sensitivity you know. As for a Bluetooth Mighty Mouse, the little scroll ball is awful, why don't they make it bigger? It's very unlike Apple.
 

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
1,826
2
dferrara said:
You can change the sensitivity you know. As for a Bluetooth Mighty Mouse, the little scroll ball is awful, why don't they make it bigger? It's very unlike Apple.
Yeah but i use the 2 buttons a lot so really the Apple mouse at the moment, i can't have. The mighty mouse is not one of the best around for the price but it is an Apple product and i am hoping that they update it a bit from the original one addressing issues like the ball clogs with dust etc.